We are recruiting volunteer drivers. If you like driving and have some free time to help cancer patients attend vital hospital appointments, we would love to hear from you. Mileage expenses paid. Contact us at [email protected]
We rely totally on the generosity of the local community to allow us to provide the support we give to patients and their families. You can support us in various ways:
- Send a donation to our office and if you are a tax payer, please download and sign the Gift Aid Declaration Form, which will allow us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donation from the government. (Click here to download the form)
- Donate via the Virgin Money Giving website (please click on the logo)
- Buy the Newbury Cancer Care 2020 Calendar for only £7.00! Find your local store by clicking HERE!
- Become a volunteer driver or trustee. Contact [email protected] or call 01635 31542
- Spread the word! Although we have been in existence for over 30 years, people still haven't heard of us, so we need your help.
- Calling all Home Heros: We need your help to save the UK's Charities. Join the nation and take on the 2.6 challenge by fundraising in your charity's name. From 2.6 to 26. It's your choice. Your challenge. Your cause. Click here for more information!