We are recruiting volunteer drivers. If you like driving and have some free time to help cancer patients attend vital hospital appointments, we would love to hear from you. Mileage expenses paid. Contact the office at [email protected]
Fundraising for the community
Fundraising with family
We rely totally on the generosity of the local community to allow us to provide the support we give to patients and their families. You can support us in various ways:
- Send a donation to our office and if you are a tax payer, please download and sign the Gift Aid Declaration Form, which will allow us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donation from the government. (Click here to download the form)
- Donate via the Virgin Money Giving website (please click on the logo)
- The Newbury Cancer Care 2021 Calendar will be available to buy soon!
- Become a volunteer driver or trustee. Contact [email protected] or call 01635 31542
- For the past 20 years local photographer and former GP, Paul Sievers has contributed to the Newbury Cancer Care annual calendar which has raised over £50,000 for the charity. He has now curated his photography of West Berkshire into a beautiful book; A man for all seasons. The book has been generously sponsored by The Storey Charitable Trust and is now available to buy with all proceeds going to Newbury Cancer Care. For more information please contact the NCC office at [email protected]
uk or call 01635 31542
- Calling all Home Heroes: We need your help to save the UK's Charities. Join the nation and take on the 2.6 challenge by fundraising in your charity's name. From 2.6 to 26. It's your choice. Your challenge. Your cause. Click here for more information!
- Read our latest Newsletter by clicking HERE!
- Follow us: Twitter - @NewbCancerCare / Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/