We are recruiting volunteer drivers and trustees.
If you like driving and have some free time to help cancer patients attend vital hospital appointments, we would love to hear from you. Mileage expenses paid. Contact the office at [email protected], or call 01635 31542. For more information click here.
We are seeking additional volunteers to join our committed, enthusiastic and friendly trustee group. If you are thinking about joining us, or just want to know more, please contact Dave Ormrod on 07788 583162 or [email protected]. A warm welcome awaits! For more information click here.
Fundraising for the community
Fundraising with family
We rely totally on the generosity of the local community to allow us to provide the support we give to patients and their families. You can support us in various ways:
- Be part of the West Berkshire lottery
- Donate via the Virgin Money Giving website (please click on the logo)
- Send a donation to our office and if you are a tax payer, please download and sign the Gift Aid Declaration Form, which will allow us to claim an extra 25% on top of your donation from the government. (Click here to download the form)
- The Newbury Cancer Care 2023 Calendar will be available to buy soon!
- Become a volunteer driver or trustee. Contact [email protected] or call 01635 31542
- For the past 20 years local photographer and former GP, Paul Sievers has contributed to the Newbury Cancer Care annual calendar which has raised over £50,000 for the charity. He has now curated his photography of West Berkshire into a beautiful book; A man for all seasons. The book has been generously sponsored by The Storey Charitable Trust and is now available to buy with all proceeds going to Newbury Cancer Care. For more information please contact the NCC office at [email protected].
uk or call 01635 31542
- Read our latest Newsletter by clicking HERE!
- Follow us: Twitter - @NewbCancerCare / Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/